In April 2021, IR was contracted to provide security risk and consultancy services for the new A$853m Edith Cowan University (ECU) city campus being developed in central Perth. The ECU City campus will be a Creative Industries, Business and Technology Campus in the heart of the Perth CBD. It will become the home for the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA), including performance spaces expected to host over 300 performances every year. This is the flagship project for the 13.5-hectare Perth City Link infrastructure, an investment by the Western Australian Government and the Australian Commonwealth Government to revitalise the Perth CBD. The campus will sit above tunnelled rail and the newly constructed Perth Busport.
- William Dent November 28, 2023
- IR team named the Advisory Company of the Year November 3, 2023
- IR awarded the 2023 outstanding security performance award for security consultants of the year. October 31, 2023
- Chief Executive of IR declared Australia’s Outstanding Security Consultant for 2022 April 18, 2023
- Central Precinct Renewal Program September 30, 2022