(IR) is advising Arts Queensland on security risks and the Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) implications of the design for the public realm surrounds of the New Performing Arts Venue (NPAV). The NPAV is under construction within the Queensland Cultural Centre Precinct in Southbank, Brisbane.
- Eliza Thorn Keynote Address to Asial Briefing April 13, 2022
- Security Advisers for the 2027 Rugby World Cup November 30, 2021
- Eliza Thorn – Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021
- New Performing Arts Venue (NPAV) – Brisbane, Australia November 2, 2021
- 2022 Commonwealth Games – Venue Security Risk Assessments, United Kingdom. November 1, 2021