Intelligent Risks (IR) was sub-contracted as the security and safety advisor to the Brisbane 2032 (B2032) Olympic and Paralympic Games bid by EKS. Brisbane was announced as the host city for the 2032 Olympics in July 2021. IR initially assisted with the Council of Mayors (SEQ) Feasibility Study for the Games bid, conducted in 2018/2019. IR was then part of the EKS advisory team, as security and safety advisers for the Queensland Government Value Proposition Assessment completed in 2019.
- Eliza Thorn Keynote Address to Asial Briefing April 13, 2022
- Security Advisers for the 2027 Rugby World Cup November 30, 2021
- Eliza Thorn – Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021
- New Performing Arts Venue (NPAV) – Brisbane, Australia November 2, 2021
- 2022 Commonwealth Games – Venue Security Risk Assessments, United Kingdom. November 1, 2021