Intelligent Risks (IR) was sub-contracted as the security and safety advisor to the Brisbane 2032 (B2032) Olympic and Paralympic Games bid by EKS. Brisbane was announced as the host city for the 2032 Olympics in July 2021. IR initially assisted with the Council of Mayors (SEQ) Feasibility Study for the Games bid, conducted in 2018/2019. IR was then part of the EKS advisory team, as security and safety advisers for the Queensland Government Value Proposition Assessment completed in 2019.
- Chief Executive of IR declared Australia’s Outstanding Security Consultant for 2022 April 18, 2023
- Central Precinct Renewal Program September 30, 2022
- Edith Cowan University City Campus September 26, 2022
- Security Advisers to Rugby Australia’s bid for the 2027 and 2029 Rugby World Cups November 30, 2021
- Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021