In June 2021, Rugby Australia (RA) appointed Intelligent Risks (IR) as its security and risk advisers for the bid to be appointed by World Rugby to host the 2027 Rugby World Cup. On 24 November, World Rugby announced Australia as the preferred candidate to host this prestigious international event. Rugby Australia is now working with World Rugby to finalise the model for 2027 – to be voted on by the World Rugby Council in May 2022.
- Eliza Thorn Keynote Address to Asial Briefing April 13, 2022
- Security Advisers for the 2027 Rugby World Cup November 30, 2021
- Eliza Thorn – Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021
- New Performing Arts Venue (NPAV) – Brisbane, Australia November 2, 2021
- 2022 Commonwealth Games – Venue Security Risk Assessments, United Kingdom. November 1, 2021