Since 2018, Intelligent Risks (IR) has provided ongoing support to the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games in the UK as specialist security advisors. We performed the nascent role of the Security Functional Area in the Organising Committee to fast-track the development of the security programme, budget, planning principles and venues security concept. We have also provided extensive advice to the Organising Committee on the procurement strategy for security infrastructure and equipment.
- Eliza Thorn Keynote Address to Asial Briefing April 13, 2022
- Security Advisers for the 2027 Rugby World Cup November 30, 2021
- Eliza Thorn – Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021
- New Performing Arts Venue (NPAV) – Brisbane, Australia November 2, 2021
- 2022 Commonwealth Games – Venue Security Risk Assessments, United Kingdom. November 1, 2021