Intelligent Risks (IR) was engaged by Suria KLCC Sdn Bhd to conduct a review of the CCTV systems at the Alamanda Shopping Mall in Putrajaya, Malaysia. Working closely with Suria KLCC and Alamanda operational staff and managers, the IR project lead in Brisbane, Australia, was able to deliver this project “remotely”. This approach enabled this important project to proceed despite COVID-19 travel restrictions and the Malaysian Government State of Emergency, imposed since 12 January, to curb COVID-19.
- Central Precinct Renewal Program September 30, 2022
- Ben Waldner September 29, 2022
- Edith Cowan University City Campus September 26, 2022
- Security Advisers to Rugby Australia’s bid for the 2027 and 2029 Rugby World Cups November 30, 2021
- Eliza Thorn – Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021