IR has been appointed as part of the Kōtui team delivering the NZD $474 million Canterbury Multi-Use Arena (CMUA) in Christchurch, New Zealand. The Kōtui team includes BESIX-Watpac, Mott MacDonald and Populous (Architects). IR will assess security risks and will lead development of security and emergency management planning for the arena and public domain surrounds.
- Eliza Thorn Keynote Address to Asial Briefing April 13, 2022
- Security Advisers for the 2027 Rugby World Cup November 30, 2021
- Eliza Thorn – Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021
- New Performing Arts Venue (NPAV) – Brisbane, Australia November 2, 2021
- 2022 Commonwealth Games – Venue Security Risk Assessments, United Kingdom. November 1, 2021