IR has been appointed as part of the Kōtui team delivering the NZD $474 million Canterbury Multi-Use Arena (CMUA) in Christchurch, New Zealand. The Kōtui team includes BESIX-Watpac, Mott MacDonald and Populous (Architects). IR will assess security risks and will lead development of security and emergency management planning for the arena and public domain surrounds.
- Chief Executive of IR declared Australia’s Outstanding Security Consultant for 2022 April 18, 2023
- Central Precinct Renewal Program September 30, 2022
- Edith Cowan University City Campus September 26, 2022
- Security Advisers to Rugby Australia’s bid for the 2027 and 2029 Rugby World Cups November 30, 2021
- Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021