(IR) is advising Arts Queensland on security risks and the Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) implications of the design for the public realm surrounds of the New Performing Arts Venue (NPAV). The NPAV is under construction within the Queensland Cultural Centre Precinct in Southbank, Brisbane.
- Chief Executive of IR declared Australia’s Outstanding Security Consultant for 2022 April 18, 2023
- Central Precinct Renewal Program September 30, 2022
- Edith Cowan University City Campus September 26, 2022
- Security Advisers to Rugby Australia’s bid for the 2027 and 2029 Rugby World Cups November 30, 2021
- Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021