In April 2021, IR was contracted to provide security risk and consultancy services for the new A$853m Edith Cowan University (ECU) city campus being developed in central Perth. The ECU City campus will be a Creative Industries, Business and Technology Campus in the heart of the Perth CBD. It will become the home for the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA), including performance spaces expected to host over 300 performances every year. This is the flagship project for the 13.5-hectare Perth City Link infrastructure, an investment by the Western Australian Government and the Australian Commonwealth Government to revitalise the Perth CBD. The campus will sit above tunnelled rail and the newly constructed Perth Busport.
- Central Precinct Renewal Program September 30, 2022
- Ben Waldner September 29, 2022
- Edith Cowan University City Campus September 26, 2022
- Security Advisers to Rugby Australia’s bid for the 2027 and 2029 Rugby World Cups November 30, 2021
- Eliza Thorn – Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021