Central Place Sydney is the most significant development in Sydney’s central business district in more than a decade. This $2.5 billion Frasers Property-Dexus development will transform the western edge of Central Station with new commercial buildings and public realm improvements. This reconnected precinct will enable the City of Sydney to create a third new major civic square in Sydney.
- Eliza Thorn Keynote Address to Asial Briefing April 13, 2022
- Security Advisers for the 2027 Rugby World Cup November 30, 2021
- Eliza Thorn – Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021
- New Performing Arts Venue (NPAV) – Brisbane, Australia November 2, 2021
- 2022 Commonwealth Games – Venue Security Risk Assessments, United Kingdom. November 1, 2021