Central Place Sydney is the most significant development in Sydney’s central business district in more than a decade. This $2.5 billion Frasers Property-Dexus development will transform the western edge of Central Station with new commercial buildings and public realm improvements. This reconnected precinct will enable the City of Sydney to create a third new major civic square in Sydney.
- Central Precinct Renewal Program September 30, 2022
- Ben Waldner September 29, 2022
- Edith Cowan University City Campus September 26, 2022
- Security Advisers to Rugby Australia’s bid for the 2027 and 2029 Rugby World Cups November 30, 2021
- Eliza Thorn – Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021