Since 2018, Intelligent Risks (IR) has provided ongoing support to the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games in the UK as specialist security advisors. We performed the nascent role of the Security Functional Area in the Organising Committee to fast-track the development of the security programme, budget, planning principles and venues security concept. We have also provided extensive advice to the Organising Committee on the procurement strategy for security infrastructure and equipment.
- Chief Executive of IR declared Australia’s Outstanding Security Consultant for 2022 April 18, 2023
- Central Precinct Renewal Program September 30, 2022
- Edith Cowan University City Campus September 26, 2022
- Security Advisers to Rugby Australia’s bid for the 2027 and 2029 Rugby World Cups November 30, 2021
- Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021