The Central Precinct Renewal Program (CPRP) will redevelop 24 hectares in and around Sydney’s Central Station to create a vibrant urban hub. The Precinct will encompass Central Station, as a world-class transport interchange, improved connections with surrounding areas, new and inclusive public spaces and social infrastructure to support the community, as well as new commercial, retail, recreational and residential buildings.
- Central Precinct Renewal Program September 30, 2022
- Ben Waldner September 29, 2022
- Edith Cowan University City Campus September 26, 2022
- Security Advisers to Rugby Australia’s bid for the 2027 and 2029 Rugby World Cups November 30, 2021
- Eliza Thorn – Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021