Intelligent Risks (IR) was engaged by Suria KLCC Sdn Bhd to conduct a review of the CCTV systems at the Alamanda Shopping Mall in Putrajaya, Malaysia. Working closely with Suria KLCC and Alamanda operational staff and managers, the IR project lead in Brisbane, Australia, was able to deliver this project “remotely”. This approach enabled this important project to proceed despite COVID-19 travel restrictions and the Malaysian Government State of Emergency, imposed since 12 January, to curb COVID-19.
- Eliza Thorn Keynote Address to Asial Briefing April 13, 2022
- Security Advisers for the 2027 Rugby World Cup November 30, 2021
- Eliza Thorn – Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021
- New Performing Arts Venue (NPAV) – Brisbane, Australia November 2, 2021
- 2022 Commonwealth Games – Venue Security Risk Assessments, United Kingdom. November 1, 2021