In June 2021, Rugby Australia (RA) appointed Intelligent Risks (IR) as its security and risk advisers for the bid to be appointed by World Rugby to host the 2027 Rugby World Cup. On 24 November, World Rugby announced Australia as the preferred candidate to host this prestigious international event. Rugby Australia is now working with World Rugby to finalise the model for 2027 – to be voted on by the World Rugby Council in May 2022.
- Central Precinct Renewal Program September 30, 2022
- Ben Waldner September 29, 2022
- Edith Cowan University City Campus September 26, 2022
- Security Advisers to Rugby Australia’s bid for the 2027 and 2029 Rugby World Cups November 30, 2021
- Eliza Thorn – Outstanding Female Security Professional Award 2021 November 3, 2021