We have assisted numerous clients to manage security in high risk locations through the development of crisis management plans and the provision of crisis exercising, travel security briefings and enhanced protective operations for VIPs, expatriates and local personnel. Our planning and operational readiness experience is informed by IRs constant involvement in crisis resolution and recovery cases internationally. IR is a leading global responder to kidnap, missing person and extortion cases for multinational companies and international underwriters.
• We coordinated the safe release of a kidnapped Chinese businesswoman in Honduras.
• Assisting a major international client to resolve an attempted US$25m extortion in Indonesia.
• Coordinated the successful response to a missing person case in India.
• Assisted a multinational company thwart an attempt by a local business partner in Thailand to wrest control of a US$200m joint venture; and successfully countered the arrest of two of its senior executives on charges concocted by the local business partner.
• Assisted a mining services company to free several of its staff who had been ambushed and kidnapped by a militia group in southern Nigeria.
• We have assisted several manufacturing companies successfully manage product contamination or malicious product tampering cases.